General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator must be acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms applicable to such services. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
- YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE SHALL MEAN THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS.
Unless otherwise indicated on the Site, the Site and all content and other materials on the Site, including, without limitation, the E-XBRL system and architectural design, website, brand logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “E-XBRL Materials”) are the proprietary property of E-XBRL or its licensors or users and are protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site and E-XBRL Materials; subject to these Terms. Except as expressly permitted on the Site, in these Terms or otherwise in writing by E-XBRL, such license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or the E-XBRL Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any E-XBRL Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the E-XBRL Materials, or any portion thereof; (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site, the E-XBRL Materials or any information contained therein; or (f) any use of the Site or the E-XBRL Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of the Site or the E-XBRL Materials other than as specifically authorised herein, without the prior written permission of E-XBRL, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms will be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
E-XBRL Credit Policy
- This credit is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only
- This credit can be used for E-XBRL transactions only
- This credit cannot be used to purchase any other goods and services
- The management retains the right to reject credit that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable
- E-XBRL is not responsible if credit is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances
- All credits purchased will not expire unless stated otherwise